[BOSH] How to talk to Gtalk servers using BOSH - EJabberd Server

imoracle imoracle.3ng5bo at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Feb 11 08:00:54 CST 2009

Hi,

I have just been able to get my first bosh implementation working. It
seems to be going fine as far as talking to the local ejabberd server is
concerned. However I will be more interested in talking to gtalk, yahoo,
msn servers.

I know there is something called transports which I need to apply but I
really don't know much about them. Can someone give me a head start on
atleast how can I get my library talking to the google servers?

Regards,
Abhinav

--
imoracle