[BOSH] How to talk to Gtalk servers using BOSH - EJabberd Server

imoracle imoracle.3nhc5b at no-mx.jabberforum.org
Wed Feb 11 23:25:22 CST 2009

Hi, Yeah I am aware that I will need to support login and register
transport, but I don't know how can I configure my EJabberd server to do
the necessary talking with the gtalk, yahoo and msn servers.

What are the packages I need to install, what are the configuration
settings I need to change? These are a few questions I am confused
over.

Regards,
Abhinav

--