[Council] priorities for remainder of term

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Thu Jun 19 18:50:39 CDT 2003

> If Council members have additional or other priorities, let's get them
> out in the open so we can finish this term with a bang (yes, xmlenc
> would be cool but I don't see that being finished by August 20).

I'd like to move forward on JEP-0086 (Legacy Errors). Its only an
informational JEP, so it should be relatively straightforward. It may
have to wait until XMPP gets published though, in case the error
conditions change in that time.

(I think its going to need updating soon anyway, depending on where the
current WG discussion on error classes goes).

Just making sure we're aware of it :)

Rob.