[jadmin] Minimal Jabber server

The Laptop Toting Assailant plarceny at semtex.iterror.org
Thu Mar 1 03:11:42 CST 2001

Hmm... Possible that there is some other outstanding software issue.
perhaps because of the older version of linux... I figured that since the
documentation suggested large amounts of ram were needed, that this may be
the problem I am encountering. The other problem that comes to mind, is I
have not yet patched and re-compiled my kernel with the /proc
modifications suggested in the documents.

Sadly, I have yet to find any good documentation on making this
modifcation. Anyone familiar with how to do this?