[jadmin] Capacity of Jabber Server 1.4 on Red Hat Linux

Morris Wong morriswg at glink.net.hk
Mon Mar 5 21:09:42 CST 2001

Todd, thank you very much!

I am looking for a workable solution to scale up
the jabber server. Currently I am thinking to use
linux cluster. With LDAP as the xdb, can the jabber
server run on linux load balancing cluster?
Since I am not familiar with the jabberd internal
and the messaging, I don't know whether it is
worthwhile to have a try.

-Morris