[jadmin] AIM transport

Doug Mandell dmandell at netzero.net
Mon Mar 5 22:00:16 CST 2001

Actually, the problem Gleef refers to below is a problem that STARTED
happening with 0.9.5.  Prior to that release WinJab would show whether a
user was away or not by mousing over their name (it showed total amount of
time idle, I think).   In the AIM client you get all sorts of info when you
put your mouse over a username, total time online, how long they've been
idle..etc etc.  Really I think the only thing that really matters is idle time.

Unless I'm not understanding the problem that was described, in which case
I apologize.

Doug