[jadmin] AIM transport

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Mar 5 22:21:16 CST 2001

Sorry, perhaps this wasn't clear.

temas and I were talking about aim-transport 0.9.5, as opposed to
aim-transport 0.9.0 (which was released at the same time as Jabber
server 1.4). This is the code that runs server-side and provides almost
all the functionality of connecting to AIM.

WinJab 0.9.5 is another thing altogether, and the latest version of
WinJab is 0.9.7. This is the Jabber client that you may have had running
to connect to a Jabber server and make use of the AIM Transport (which
runs on the server).

I hope this clears things up...

Peter