[jadmin] Capacity of Jabber Server 1.4 on Red Hat Linux

Todd Bradley TBradley at jabber.com
Mon Mar 5 23:57:36 CST 2001

I don't know anything about clustering on
Linux, but it's hard for me to imagine that
it would gain you too much, since the server
application is single threaded (not the case
with the Jabber.com commercial server, of
course).  What's load would be balanced by
this "load balancing cluster"?

If you make it work, you could certainly
write an intereresting white paper on the
project, so the rest of the Jabber commun-
ity could benefit.

Todd.