[jadmin] Send File

Silviu Marin-Caea silviu at delrom.ro
Thu Mar 8 05:51:24 CST 2001

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:27:39 -0600
Thomas Muldowney <temas at box5.net> wrote:

> This is dependant on the receiving client.  The server just routes the
> information for the parties to communicate.  Could you post some XML
that you
> are seeing?

Thank you for helping me.

I have two accounts silviu at delrom.ro and silviu at jabber.org.  Sending
files with myJabber from silviu at jabber.org to silviu at delrom.ro works.
It doesn't the other way around.  My server does not have this service.
myJabber says Query Error: Service Unavailable.

I don't know how to set up my server for this service.

Also I don't know how to capture the XML from myJabber.  With gabber was
simple, it was all in the terminal.

It'd be very helpful if the config (jabber.xml) of jabber.org would be
published somewhere.

--
Systems and Network Administrator - Delta Romania
Phone +4093-267961