[jadmin] Jabber Server Config

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 9 14:08:32 CST 2001

Cool, I've never seen someone with a .int TLD before. :)

These hostname problems are usually tied to the DNS setup. There was a
lengthy thread on this last month, starting with this message:

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jadmin/2001-February/000258.html

What's the output of running nslookup on your domain?

Peter

stpeter at jabber.org