[jadmin] Jabber Server Config

Brad Wilson Brad.Wilson at sita.int
Mon Mar 12 07:38:56 CST 2001

Here is the nslookup output:

Name:    gcsc.nam.atl.sita.int
Address:  57.6.7.2

Name:    jud.gcsc.nam.atl.sita.int
Address:  57.6.7.2

Name:    aim.gcsc.nam.atl.sita.int
Address:  57.6.7.2

etc, etc....

brgds, BW

>From Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org> on 9 March 2001 8:08:32 PM
To : jadmin at jabber.org
Copy To : (bcc: Brad Wilson)
Subject : Re: [jadmin] Jabber Server Config

Cool, I've never seen someone with a .int TLD before. :)

These hostname problems are usually tied to the DNS setup. There was a
lengthy thread on this last month, starting with this message:

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jadmin/2001-February/000258.html

What's the output of running nslookup on your domain?

Peter

stpeter at jabber.org