[jadmin] Independent server

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Mar 12 18:38:54 CST 2001

As previously discussed (check the archives at
http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jadmin/ ), many Jabber clients will
send a message to some address at update.jabber.org when they log in, so
you'll see packets intended for that domain. I'm not sure how you can
stop those attempts. Of course you can delete the s2s and dnsrv parts of
jabber.xml and cut off all communications with other Jabber servers if
you'd like. :)

stpeter at jabber.org