[jadmin] Parent PID change causes jabberd to terminate

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Mar 13 21:51:05 CST 2001

There is a patch for this bug and it is fixed in CVS. So either install
the CVS version or apply the patch, which may be found here:

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jadmin/2001-February/000122.html

I'm working on an updated FAQ even as we speak, I think I need to add
this question to the FAQ.... :)

stpeter at jabber.org