[jadmin] Two questions: jud searching and becoming a registered developer

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Mar 15 17:29:02 CST 2001

> However, before I can submit it I need to become a
> registered developer on jabber.  Where and how do I do that?

I'm not sure what you mean by "registered developer", since we don't
really have a registration process. If you need commit access to the CVS
tree, talk with one of the folks who already has access, such as sheath,
tsbandit, or temas. You can find out more about these characters at
http://jabber.org/?oid=415

stpeter at jabber.org