[jadmin] AIM transports

Guy Hussussian guy at driveway.com
Tue Mar 20 18:35:25 CST 2001

Peter,

I am still seeing this behavior on jabber.org and on my servers.. I do not
believe my servers would have been blocked by aol (no one uses them).  When
I connect to any jabber server which supports aol. It logs off
immeditally...

any insight into this.. I am using WinJab 0.9.5.7 to test this.

It seems that we're finally on AOL's radar screen, since they started
blocking traffic from jabber.org yesterday:

http://jabber.org/?oid=741

stpeter at jabber.org