[jadmin] AIM transports

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Mar 20 18:54:13 CST 2001

Well, I tested this about half an hour ago on my "sandbox" server
(jabber.to) and I saw the same thing. I emailed temas about it and he
said there's a bug in the AIM Transport that should be fixed shortly
("filtering on client info string I believe", he said). So it's possible
that all this talk of IP blocking by our friends at AOL is premature.
Always good not to jump to conclusions. :)

BTW, I'm running aim-transport-0.9.0 on that server, I'll update it to
0.9.5 or the CVS version tonight and see what happens.

Peter