[jadmin] JUD upgrade?

Nathan J. Mehl memory at blank.org
Wed Mar 21 11:24:07 CST 2001

I am currently running the perl+mysql Jabber User Directory on my
jabber 1.2 server.  I'm finally considering an upgrade to 1.4
(especially now that the 1.2 aim-t is dead and likely to stay dead),
but the 1.4 jud appears to be a completely seperate beast...  Has
anybody been using jabberd-1.4 with the perl users-agent successfully?

-n

Some people will say that words like scum and rotten are wrong for
Objective Journalism -- which is true, but they miss the point.  It was
the built-in blind spot of the Objective rules and dogma that allowed
Nixon to slither into the White House in the first place.        (--HST)