[jadmin] Server setup for sending files

Todd Bradley TBradley at jabber.com
Thu Mar 22 08:22:09 CST 2001

I'm confused about what you're trying to
accomplish, which maybe explains why others
didn't respond the first time.  What do
you mean by "relay file transfers"?  The
Jabber protocol doesn't do file transfers,
so the Jabber server shouldn't be involved
in them, other than to help one client user
find another client user.  Therefore, there
is no configuration setting to control file
transfers in the server.

Also, which Jabber client are you using?
A (very) few clients have the ability to do
client-to-client file transfers, but the
Jabber server really isn't involved in the
process.

Todd.