[jadmin] Can't reach www.jabbercentral.com

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Fri Mar 23 12:01:34 CST 2001

Just in case no one of you saw this is all fixed up (box5 and jc).  Our ISP
(box5's) switched backbones suddenly due to continued problems with the
previous one.  They appear to have messed up the bridge for the old IPs to the
box so we ran around like chickens with our heads cut off frantically trying to
get things switched over.  It seems ok for now.  As to the jabber.org DNS setup
that is a very valid point, and I'll see about getting something worked out.

--temas