[jadmin] updated FAQ

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Mar 23 12:45:22 CST 2001

BTW, the developers of myJabber have set me straight, as follows:

******

We just saw your note on the jadmin mailing list saying that myJabber
does not use the autoupdate feature -- that is incorrect , it does have
it and also it is able to be turned off in preferences. Although at this
point it does not download the update (future release will). It does
notify you of the update and where to get it.

******

Sorry for the error.

stpeter at jabber.org