[jadmin] LDAP?

Daniel togrok at gmx.net
Fri Mar 23 11:18:22 CST 2001

Hi there,

We have a company wide LDAP infrastructure.
I would like to let the people set up their jabber account
by auto filling the JUD entries by LDAP.
Is this possible? (or is there a way to generate an LDAP
query and setup a jabber account for each found
user (from LDAP query)?

I also found that adding jabber users to my client (WinJAB
or JabberIM) is simple if I know the jabber ID.
I have not found a way to *browse* the JUD. (Perhaps
I should closely RTFM?) Searching is ok, at least
with JabberIM.

Any hints or pointers?

Thanks a lot

Regards