[jadmin] AIM-T error

Simon Guindon simon_g at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 1 09:58:12 CST 2002

Hey all, I was curious if anyone was getting this error occurance with chatting with AIM people.  I don't see it at all in Jabber, but apparently AIM people get this error message if they type a few lines quickly and it only happens with a Jabber user their talking with.  I was wondering if someone has getting this from a friend, and if theres a solution.  Here's the exact error my friend from AIM pasted after typing a few lines quickly:

Any info would be great.

Thanks.