[jadmin] Password reset or delete user

TimothyReaves at westfieldgrp.com TimothyReaves at westfieldgrp.com
Fri Feb 1 10:19:14 CST 2002

What I ended up doing was deleting the users xml file, restarting the
server, and creating a new account.  Ugly but it worked.

                    Howard Moore
                    <hmoore at bladerunner.sta        To:     <jadmin at jabber.org>
                    rbase.com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     [jadmin] Password reset or delete user
                    jadmin-admin at jabber.org

                    01/31/02 01:40 PM
                    Please respond to
                    jadmin

Does anyone know how to reset jabber passwords?

Nothing seems to work including deleting the user!

Thanks.

Howard