[jadmin] Repeated Seg fault

Mark Grimes mgrimes at behrmancap.com
Fri Feb 1 19:12:09 CST 2002

I keep getting seg. faults on my jabber server. It is setup with both
the aim and yahoo transports and is working well, except for these
occasional seg faults. I am able to create one on demand by chatting
with a bot on AIM -- SmarterChild -- and sending the command "stock t".
There are a number of commands which create the seg. fault, but that is
the easiest. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I am running jabberd 1.4.1 and aimtrans 0.9.24c. The relevant debug
output seems to be:

Fri Feb  1 17:07:25 2002  dnsrv.c:143 dnsrv: Read error on coprocess(1):
1 Operation not permitted

Thanks,
Mark