[jadmin] Msn and Yahoo subscription

nitin nitin at oyeindia.com
Mon Feb 4 08:59:54 CST 2002

Hi All,

I got a jabber-1.4.1 server running with yahoo and msn transports. I want to
add a yahoo/msn user to my rooster list. What string (presence) do i have to
send to yahoo/msn in order to subscribe to a yahoo/msn user.

Thank u.

Nitin.

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

BPL Innovision Technologies Pvt Ltd