[jadmin] 1.4.1 server error - truncating messages when stored offline

John Reinke John.M.Reinke at mail.sprint.com
Mon Feb 4 14:22:23 CST 2002

Kevin,

This might be related to the problem I had with messages truncated after
quotes and other characters a little while back. It had to do with gcc
for Solaris (I'm guessing you are running on a Sun box). I had the
problem with conferencing, but I've not done much with stored messages,
however.

Try the solution suggested here and see how it works:

http://mailman.jabber.org/pipermail/jdev/2002-January/009908.html

If that solves it, I have been informed that this was fixed in version
1.4.2.

John