[jadmin] MSN Transport Registration Problem

Mike Forrester mikef at dimensional.com
Thu Feb 7 17:03:07 CST 2002

Sean,
1)  Your MSN Tranpsort problems may be due to your password.  One of our
users reported having problems logging in using a password that contained
special (not sure which ones).  He could log in just fine with the actual
client, but not with the transport.  We are in the process of investigating
further and will provide more info once we have details.

2)  We too are running on OpenBSD 3.0 (using the 1.4.2-test2 source) and I
have set everything to run as a seperate process and user.  I can post our
xml files once I clean them up if you're interested.  I am in the process of
writing startup scripts with error detection and will create packages once
finished with the startup scripts.

Glad to help with any other problems if I can,
Mike