[jadmin] MSN Transport Registration Problem

Sean P. Kane spkane at san.rr.com
Sat Feb 9 13:13:27 CST 2002

Mike,

I would be very interested in seeing your XML files when you get them
cleaned up. My password is only alpha-numeric and I'm typing my username
was username at hotmail.com. I have a feeling from the logs that the
transport might be failing to connect to the MSN server. Now that I
think of it, does anyone have any idea why I can ping update.jabber.org,
but all update requests fail saying they can't connect?

Thanks,
Sean

---
Sean P. Kane
spkane at spkane.org
http://www.spkane.org/
---
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"                "Who watches the
watchmen?"
                          - Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347

Message: 1