[jadmin] Help with "Configuration parsing..." Error

Jeff_Forsythe at ohnb.uscourts.gov Jeff_Forsythe at ohnb.uscourts.gov
Mon Feb 11 12:45:05 CST 2002

   Thanks for your quick reply.  I ran the XML through the URL you gave me
and it worked just fine!  So I tried giving jabberd the -c flag and the
path to my jabber.xml file but got the same error.  So I copied jabber.xml
to the jabberd directory and tried running it from there but still got the
error.  Any other ideas?  If you wouldn't mind giving me your phone number,
I'll call you for help with this.  We are new to Jabber and have some
pretty cool ideas how it could fit into our organization.  Or if you want,
you can call me and save the federal government some $.  :-)
(330)489-4709 ext. 6104

   I'm only in until 3PM Eastern today, but I'll be back tomorrow 7-4.

Thanks Again,

Jeff :-)

                    Saint-Andre          To:     jadmin at jabber.org
                    <stpeter at jabbe       cc:
                    r.org>               Subject:     Re: [jadmin] Help with "Configuration parsing..." Error
                    Sent by:
                    jadmin-admin at j
                    12:25 PM
                    Please respond
                    to jadmin

Either jabberd can't find your jabber.xml file or your XML file does not
parse. Test your file here:

Peter Saint-Andre
email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/