[jadmin] Newbie Inquiry

Tim Böckers tim at integranet.cl
Tue Feb 12 09:36:31 CST 2002

hiya,

while i couldn' t tell you a thing that would actually answer your questions
maybe this [1] would be of any help? from what i understood from their site
is that you would need java loaded on but neither quote me on anything i said
nor let me confuse you...

tim

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jabberapplet/