[jadmin] Newbie Inquiry

shewman shewman at aziza.net
Wed Feb 13 12:22:05 CST 2002

Hi Raditha,

That's OK about misunderstanding!

So, if we have 20,000 members online then our method doesn't sound so hot.
Is this the reason why everyone is using a client that runs on users PC?

Also, could you please eloborate about signing jar file and permissions.

Sorry, on a side note. If we have 3 Jabber servers, how do we centralize the
jabber message files for example?

Thanks