[jadmin] Restricting access to transports

Paul Munn pmunn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:18:04 CST 2002

I have a jabber server that I currently have
configured to not allow new accounts to be created.  I
would like to allow others to use the jabber server,
but I would like to restrict them from using one or
more transports, specifically AIM to avoid being
blocked.

Are there configuration options in the XML file for
the transport (in a separate process) or for the main
configuration file for limiting transport access to
specific jabber accounts?

=====
Paul Munn | pmunn at munn.com | http://paul.munn.com/