[jadmin] Jabber Client & Server Compatibility Question

Dann Sheridan arkangel9 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 15 10:29:45 CST 2002

I am running Jabber Server v.1.4.1 and JIM v.1.10.0.6 on Windows XP Pro.  My Jabber server appears to be running fine until I use JIM v.1.10.0.6 and I get a message like this:

[notice] (MIO_XML_READ): socket from <my host> is out of karma

My client them seems to cease functioning.  I have tried to research what "out of karma" means, but I could not find anything out there.  Does anyone have any ideas or know what this means?

Thanks in advance.

-Dann