[jadmin] Moving form .1 to .2 and also a new system

Kevin Hollenshead Kevin.C.Hollenshead at mail.sprint.com
Tue Feb 19 16:05:40 CST 2002

When I went to upgrade, I just shutdown the old server, deleted everything except the spool directory and some scripts I use, copied over the 1.4.2 code and started up the server again.  Most of my users are using the JabberIM client and I had the switch
completed before the auto-reconnect feature had timed out and stopped trying to reconnect.  People who were logged on and away from their desk never even noticed that the server went down.

--Kevin
texasaggie at jabber.com/jabber.org