[jadmin] Moving form .1 to .2 and also a new system

Kevin Hollenshead Kevin.C.Hollenshead at mail.sprint.com
Tue Feb 19 16:05:40 CST 2002

When I went to upgrade, I just shutdown the old server, deleted everything except the spool directory and some scripts I use, copied over the 1.4.2 code and started up the server again.  Most of my users are using the JabberIM client and I had the switch
completed before the auto-reconnect feature had timed out and stopped trying to reconnect.  People who were logged on and away from their desk never even noticed that the server went down.

texasaggie at jabber.com/jabber.org