[jadmin] Jabber server behind proxy server

Aditya Malik adityam at geometricsoftware.com
Wed Feb 20 21:53:57 CST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to setup jabber server behind an http proxy server.
I have added support for msn transport yet I am not able to use it.

I am using konverse as the client for jabber server.
Whenever I try to register using the msn transport I get the error,
Remote Server Error (error code 502).

Even when I tried connecting to the jabber.org server directly using
konverse
I got the same error.
Is there any support for proxy server through jabber server ?
What are the http transport and wcs transport used for ?

Regards,
Aditya