[jadmin] Conferencing Confusion

Benoit Orihuela orihuela at free.fr
Sun Feb 24 08:20:55 CST 2002

> If I double click the working conference room it displays a message
> stating Query Error - "Not Implemented" but if I go under the ChatRooms
> Menu and "Join ChatRoom" I actually do get into a chat room.
your client is probably sending a request that is not supported by the
conferencing module ... something like a request on the jabber:iq:agents
namespace, hmm ?

if you want to know what request are supported by the current conferencing
module, take a look at the jabber rfc, it is described in it.

regards,

Benoit.