[jadmin] Jabberd1.4.2 error message-Someone Help me soon

Matthias Wimmer jabber at matthias-wimmer.de
Thu Feb 28 01:57:24 CST 2002

Hi!

gopika37 at yahoo.com schrieb am 2002-02-27 22:33:48:
> Error message : error while loading shared libraries:
> libpth.so.14: current load shared object file: No such
> file or directory
> -------------------------------------
> I have libpth.so.14 in /usr/loacl/lib/libpth.so.14
> /usr/local/lib/libpth.so

/usr/local/lib is normally not in the library path. You can install it
in /usr/lib or add /usr/local/lib to your library path by adding it to
/etc/ld.so.conf. If you don't want to add this path globally you can
also define the environment variable "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" to be
/usr/local/lib.
Also you should run ldconfig after installing new libraries.

Tot kijk
   Matthias
--
Fon: +49-(0)70 0770 07770               http://matthias-wimmer.de/