[jadmin] Re: [JDEV] Yahoo transport?

Matthias Wimmer jabber at matthias-wimmer.de
Thu Feb 28 11:42:16 CST 2002

Hi Vernon!

Vernon schrieb am 2002-02-28 10:15:30:
> > You forgot the --with-jabberd=/path/to/jabberd configure parameter for
> > configure.
> > E.g. if your jabber server source is in /opt/jabber then you have to
> > call "./configure --with-jabberd=/opt/jabber/jabberd"
> I have the same problem, and this did not resolve it. I'm still getting
> the same error.

Before running configure again run "make distclean".
Check that the file jabber.h is in the --with-jabberd=DIR directory

This file is not part of the yahoo-transport it is part of the jabberd.

Have you build jabberd from source or installed a RPM?

Tot kijk
   Matthias
--
Fon: +49-(0)70 0770 07770               http://matthias-wimmer.de/