[jadmin] Conference problem

Grant Roadknight roadkght at nortelnetworks.com
Thu Feb 28 16:23:28 CST 2002

 I have the exact same system and heres how I got mine to work ok using JUD
0.4.

In the browse section

        <service type="jud" jid="jud.your.server" name="yourserver Jabber
User Directory">
          <ns>jabber:iq:search</ns>
          <ns>jabber:iq:register</ns>
        </service>

In the service section

      <jud xmlns="jabber:config:jud">
      <vCard>
      <FN>JUD-0.4</FN>
      <DESC>This service provides a simple user directory service.</DESC>
      <URL>http://your.web/</URL>
      </vCard>
      <userbrowse/>
      <register>
        <instructions>Fill in the fields to register</instructions>
        <name/>
        <age/>
        <dept/>
      </register>
      <search>
        <instructions>Enter values to search</instructions>
        <name/>
        <age/>
        <dept/>
      </search>