[jadmin] Windows Jabber Clients

Marian marian at eucoders.com
Wed Aug 3 01:05:49 CDT 2005

What about Gaim ?
Works quite well...

-----Original Message-----
From: jadmin-bounces at jabber.org [mailto:jadmin-bounces at jabber.org] On Behalf
Of Steve Ramage
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 8:48 AM
To: Jabber server administration list
Subject: [jadmin] Windows Jabber Clients

I purposed, and maintained our companies Jabber network. Currently we are
using Psi, however two big complaints that have come up are basically that
the notifications are lacking, and the current groupchat which is quiet
important, isn't very 'nice'. Its hard to tell if someone has chatted in it,
cumbersome to join, and there is no way to minimize to the system tray,
which means most people end up just closing it.  MUC support in Psi has been
pushed back again, and even when it is released its not clear that these
issues will be resolved. Now don't get me wrong, I like Psi, and don't mean
to flame it, but I sorta want test the water for other clients..
What I'm wondering is, what are
some other good clients out there, that have a really polished interface.
I've looked at Exodus, and its not really polished. I've also looked at
Neos, but its not stable.
Theres a bunch of other ones out
there aswell, to many to check each one. So here we are.

Steve R