[jadmin] jwchat :(

Sander Devrieze s.devrieze at pandora.be
Wed Aug 3 08:33:12 CDT 2005

Op woensdag 03 augustus 2005 14:36, schreef KWermann at misti.com:
> Hi Rodrigo,
>
> I tried reading this material as well and was a little confused. I didn't
> even attempt to try to get it running. While I appreciate the effort put
> forth on that documentation, does anyone else have a simple FAQ thry could
> throw together, or perhaps, baby-step instructions on the setup?

Maybe the instructions for ejabberd can help? Just skip step one:
http://ejabberd.jabber.ru/jwchat

Remark that ejabberd includes HTTP Polling support out-of-the-box and that
because of this it will be a bit easier/faster to setup JWChat on ejabberd.
You always can opt to migrate to ejabberd so you can use the whole tutorial
of course ;-)

<snip>

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.