[jadmin] Windows Jabber Clients

Paul C. PaulC at Car-Part.com
Wed Aug 3 08:54:18 CDT 2005

We use Exodus in our company for a couple of reasons.
1) we can brand it with our company logo and add information to the help
drop down, and the auto update feature makes it nice for when we have
changes to push to the users.
2) You can use a tabbed layout so it doesn't open up a bunch of extra
windows each time a new chat is received or you open another chat room.