[jadmin] RE: RE: Windows Jabber Clients

Greg Zill gzill at netshops.com
Wed Aug 3 10:01:27 CDT 2005

I have a call center wanting pop-ups on top for arriving chat messages.
They will use one conference room and messages are primarily initiated
from the "tower". I tried Pandion but no pop-ups. I am currently trying
PSI but having a hard time getting it to pop-up on top to notify user to
pick up a line. Anybody done this? TIA.

Gregory W Zill, MBA
Senior Systems Engineer
NetShops