[jadmin] jwchat :(

Jerry Bryant bryantg at otc.edu
Thu Aug 4 14:42:40 CDT 2005

OK I have JWCHAT partially working I think.  I am getting a service not
available error from JWCHAT and my httpd error_log shows

[Thu Aug 04 14:41:11 2005] [error] (111)Connection refused: proxy: HTTP:
attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:5820 (jabber.otc.edu) failed

Ideas?

Jerry Bryant
Director Computer Networking
417.447.7553