[jadmin] JUD for Jabber 2

Daniel Chesmore dan_chesmore at mediture.com
Fri Aug 5 08:52:10 CDT 2005

What I do for perl mods is use webmin. The nice thing with it is it would give a nice gui interface along with tell you what
dependencies are needed and allow you to download those also. Then you can leave it on or turn it off when done. This works for me
so I don't have to figure out which depends are needed or trying to use cpan command line interface.

Dan Chesmore