[jadmin] JUD for Jabber 2

Julian Opificius julianop at barnlea.com
Fri Aug 5 09:07:29 CDT 2005

OK, I was more successful doing it your way, Rodrigo :-)

Here's where I am with "cpan > install Net::Jabber" ...

cpan> install Net::Jabber
Running install for module Net::Jabber
Running make for R/RE/REATMON/Net-Jabber-2.0.tar.gz
   Is already unwrapped into directory /root/.cpan/build/Net-Jabber-2.0
   Has already been processed within this session
Running make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e"
"test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t
t/1_load......................ok
t/2_client....................ok 3/5There was an error in the last call
to Process that you did not check for and
handle.  You should always check the output of the Process call.  If it was
undef then there was a fatal error that you need to check.  There is an
error
in your program at t/2_client.t line 35
# Looks like you planned 5 tests but only ran 3.
# Looks like your test died just after 3.
t/2_client....................dubious
         Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
DIED. FAILED tests 4-5
         Failed 2/5 tests, 60.00% okay
.
.