[jadmin] RE: RE: Windows Jabber Clients

KWermann at misti.com KWermann at misti.com
Fri Aug 5 09:18:52 CDT 2005

Pandion does have popups. Your user should be an administrator on your
server (in the XML). This is a requirement for all Jabber-based servers I
believe, regardless of the client.

In Pandion go to TOOLS ---> SERVER ADMINISTRATION and fill out the
BROADCAST MESSAGE box and hit SEND. It will popup on-top of all apps by
the clock.

Ken Wermann

Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute

"Greg Zill" <gzill at netshops.com>
Sent by: jadmin-bounces at jabber.org
08/03/2005 11:01 AM
Please respond to
Jabber server administration list <jadmin at jabber.org>

<jadmin at jabber.org>

[jadmin] RE: RE: Windows  Jabber Clients

I have a call center wanting pop-ups on top for arriving chat messages.
They will use one conference room and messages are primarily initiated
from the "tower". I tried Pandion but no pop-ups. I am currently trying
PSI but having a hard time getting it to pop-up on top to notify user to
pick up a line. Anybody done this? TIA.

Gregory W Zill, MBA
Senior Systems Engineer
10842 Farnam Drive Suite 100