[jadmin] jwchat :(

KWermann at misti.com KWermann at misti.com
Fri Aug 5 09:22:06 CDT 2005

Is there a component for Jabber that allows HTTP-Polling? I believe there
is. The new version of Jive, 2.2.0 supports this the addition of
extensions, so that may be the way to go. Upgrade Jive, add the extension
and go. I haven't done the upgrade yet myself.

Ken Wermann

Systems Administrator
MIS Training Institute
http://www.misti.com

Rodrigo Monteiro <mrodrigox at yahoo.com>
Sent by: jadmin-bounces at jabber.org
08/03/2005 02:37 PM
Please respond to
Jabber server administration list <jadmin at jabber.org>

Jabber server administration list <jadmin at jabber.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [jadmin] jwchat :(

i read the ejabberd documentation too, but don't help
anything because others servers (i use jive messenger)
don't have support for http-polling built-in like
ejabberd do.
that's why i've tryied to use jwchat with punjab, but
without success...