[jadmin] Yahoo-Transport

Dennis Hopp dhopp at GOCSC.com
Fri Aug 5 09:50:21 CDT 2005

We have jabberd2 running with all of the popular transports (AIM, ICQ, MSN) running but I can't seem to get yahoo-transport.  We are using jcr 0.2.4 and yahoo-transport 2.3.2

The yahoo-transport starts and using any jabber client I can register with the transport but I cannot any yahoo contacts and nothing shows up in the yahoo-transport log file excecpt:

Jabber Component Runtime -- 0.2.4
(c) 2003-2004 Paul Curtis

Any ideas?

Thanks,

--Dennis

* "Privileged/Confidential Information of Communications Supply Corp. may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not copy, use or deliver this message to anyone.  In such event, you should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.  It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not relate to the official business of Communications Supply Corp. are neither given nor endorsed by Communications Supply Corp."