[jadmin] Problems with Multi-Domain

Gonzalo Barrio gbarrio at novamens.com
Fri Aug 5 10:54:57 CDT 2005

jabberd2 also support virtual host. If you need to have all users in one
jabber domain you can use a patch that I did to support authentication
with multiple ldap servers.

I attach  the patch against jabberd2-s9 If you like to try, just add mor
<ldap> entries in your c2s.xml like

<ldap>
</ldap>

<ldap1>